World Education Services
Junior Interaction Designer
World Education Services is seeking a Junior Interaction Designer to join our team. We are a
team of developers, product managers, and designers who value experimentation and
innovation to solve complex problems. Design and user experience (UX) are central to how
people experience our digital products and services within the United States, Canada, and
across the globe. We are looking for individuals with exposure to or experience in one or
more of the following fields: Interactive Design, User Experience Design, Web Design,
Human Computer Interaction, Mobile Design, Game Development.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Producing low-and-high fidelity mock ups, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes
to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conduct usability and accessibility testing of new and existing products and
applications, while making constructive recommendations for change.
- Integrate UX research at various stages of a product life cycle and standardize
design practices across the organization.
- Partner with designers and developers on devising better, simpler, smarter
interactions. Whenever possible, bring a unique perspective to the teams that help
everyone to grow and improve.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of web and/or mobile user interface (UI)
experience of digital products.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Sketch, InVision and other prototyping platforms for
rapid prototyping purposes.
- Have intermediate to high-level knowledge using Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Be a creative and analytical thinker with strong communication skills.
- Exhibit leadership, a collaborative mindset, and problem-solving skills.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, interaction design, human-computer interaction,
computer science, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in UX or a related field.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong knowledge of design principles for web and/or
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to helping international students and
professionals achieve their educational and professional goals in the United States and
Canada. Founded in 1974, we evaluate and advocate for the recognition of international
For over 40 years, we have set the standard of excellence in the field of international
mobility with our credential evaluations, research and consulting services, and ongoing
support for international students and skilled immigrants. We have provided credential
evaluations to more than one million people worldwide. Our evaluations are widely
recognized by more than 2,500 educational, business, and governmental institutions
throughout the U.S. and Canada.
EOE Statement: World Education Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, World Education Services
complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See more and apply here.