VR/AR Assistant Creative Technologist at New Reality Company (Part Time)
New Reality Co., the creative studio behind the critically-acclaimed virtual reality experiences Giant and
Tree, is searching for a highly-organized, motivated and enthusiastic part time Assistant Creative
Technologist. Using the latest and greatest tools in VR and AR, she or he will have the opportunity to take part in a high-profile team at the cutting-edge of interactive content and will work closely with many of the biggest names in art, technology, film and new media today.
Partially based in New York, partially based in Los Angeles, New Reality Co. has carved out a major
footprint in the VR world with their blend of multisensory VR and social and environmental good. The
candidate will work with the New York team at our RGA office, and play a role in shaping the landscape
of VR and AR through the production of installation-based experiential VR and AR, working alongside
company co-founders and industry veterans Winslow Porter and Milica Zec.
● Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), attention to detail, and ability to collaborate
closely with peers
● Familiar with game engines (Unreal Engine and Unity)
● Comfortable with both AR and VR through a variety of tethered and untethered headsets
● Familiar with production pipelines involving Maya, C4D, Houdini, and different render engines
● Solid understanding of version control (Perforce)
● Thorough understanding of Google Suite as well as Excel and Slack
● Extremely organized and punctual
● Added plus: Comfortable in C++ and possibly C#
● Added plus: Experience in a multimedia production role
● Added plus: Experience with inverse kinematic solving both through inertial based systems and
If interested, please send a resume, cover letter, firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Assistant Creative Technologist.
Looking forward to meeting all of you talented folks soon,
Winslow, Milica and the New Reality Team
Application deadline: 11/23