Job Title: Creative Marketing Intern Reports to Founder & CEO, Vanessa Harden
Position Overview: The position will create and maintain the sale and creative marketing processes of Wild Flag Studios by creating digital assets and materials for various channels including but not limited to email, web, social media, events and internal portfolios for client acquisition use.
1. Administrative Responsibilities:
● Manage CEO/Founder’s sales calendar, schedule business development outreach
● Track list of names from events, meetings and share to-do list of follow up for CEO/Founder. (Make sure important names get added to business development spreadsheet)
● Create email templates and send newsletters via Mailchimp
● Support on execution of events/installations including logistics, vendors relations and content creation
● Reach out to relevant events and conferences for Vanessa to speak at as a keynote speaker or panelist
2. Content Creation
● Support and implement strategy for web and Social media content and calendar building
● Execute regular posts across LinkedIn and Instagram
● Curate visuals for social media
● Assist with presentation materials in keynote, Adobe Suite etc. for pitch meetings, concept design decks
● Creating ‘Making Of’ videos for promotional use.
● Bachelor’s degree
● Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator required, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
● Proficiency in AfterEffects/Premiere is required
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Detail-oriented, with outstanding organizational and project management skills
● Ability to work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines, and simultaneously managing multiple inputs on multiple projects
● Must be creative, and able to adapt quickly in a changing environment
● Proficient in Keynote, Google Calendar and other administrative tools
This is a paid position (monthly stipend of $1200 for approx. 25 hrs/week).