Creative Technologist Intern
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications
As a member of Apple’s Interactive Team, the Creative Technologist Intern is responsible for driving innovation that enhances and enlivens the marketing of Apple’s products and services. This role requires collaboration with the design, UX, motion graphics, film/video, 3D, and development groups across Apple’s Marcom group, and will be an important part of the studio’s creative efforts for apple.com, the Apple Store App, in-store experiences, internal tools, and interactive installations.
Proven Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to craft and communicate thoughtful user experiences.
- Understanding of Apple hardware and software products.
- Strong drive to explore and learn new technologies, and unafraid to be out of your comfort zone.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking capabilities.
- Effective communicator who can work closely with multidisciplinary teams including Art Directors, UX designers, developers, and motion graphics artists.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Developing interactive prototypes in order to conceptualize and develop innovative approaches for Apple marketing initiatives.
- Research and develop new ideas using cutting-edge technologies and techniques.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in at least one of the design/development disciplines (web, native iOS/MacOS applications, installations, motion graphics, 3D, creative coding).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Motion graphics and 3D software (AfterEffects, Maya) skills.
- Proven experience with Computer Graphics (OpenGL/WebGL/Metal) is a plus.
- Proven experience with native iOS/MacOS development skills(ObjC, Swift, C++, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with Unity/Unreal and AR/VR development is a plus.
Please apply here. All resumes should have a portfolio link to qualify: