New York University’s Music and Audio Research Lab (MARL) and Interactive Digital Media (IDM) program are looking for scholars and innovators at the intersection of music, sound, human computer interaction and design. We are seeking applicants willing to help us push disciplinary boundaries and redefine the future of their fields through their research, teaching and outreach. Focus areas include but are not limited to sound and music in VR/MR/AR/XR, gestural and haptic control, interactive generative systems, human-robot interaction, data visualization and sonification, human-in-the-loop computing, and interfaces for people with special needs. This position is part of a significant expansion of both MARL and IDM, including multiple faculty hires and state of the art facilities. A doctoral degree in an applicable field is required.
JOB: NYU, Assistant Professor in Human-Computer Interaction and Music, Tenure Track
Assistant Professor in Human-Computer Interaction and Music, Tenure Track
NYU values equity, diversity, and inclusion and especially encourages candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply.Click Here to Apply For This Opening
Application deadline is January 30, 2020.
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency