Link to original post: Hellosaurus Production and Design Intern (Winter 2021)
——Hellosaurus – Production and Design Intern (Winter 2021)
Location: RemoteJob Type: Internship
Hellosaurus is reinventing children’s programming for touchscreen audiences with the most advanced interactive video platform ever built for kids media. We give creators the tools to make and distribute incredible shows you can play.
We are a small team based in New York City and have worked on companies like HQ Trivia, Toca Boca, Google, Apple, and Sesame Street. We are backed by top investors and were members of Y Combinator’s summer batch (YC S20).
We are looking for folks to join our team who are passionate about creating magical technological experiences that make kids feel active, smart, and powerful, all while having fun.
About the role.
– Assist Creative team with the layout and production of interactive games for existing video content and other forthcoming shows.
– Edit videos and use our proprietary content management system to add interactive elements to episodes on a daily basis.
– Help brainstorm new minigames to be added to shows.
– Roughly 20 hours per week of work is expected. The internship period is for the duration of December (2020), January, February, March, April, May but there is flexibility on the duration and specific weeks of the internship. We offer a weekly stipend.
– This position is entirely remote and is an incredible opportunity to work alongside the founding team of a startup building the future of interactive media.
– Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other digital tools in general. Experience with video editing software (e.g. Premiere) is a huge plus.
– Ability to work efficiently and independently.
– Documented interest in game design is a plus, and a passion for interactive experiences aimed specifically at children is even better.
How to apply.
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
– Please include the role’s title in your subject line.
– Please include any materials that will help us get to know you better (e.g. resume, LinkedIn profile, portfolio).