DEADLINE FEBRUARY 1:
Spotify Internship – Digital Media Producer
Spotify is looking for a Digital Media Producer Intern that will join Amplifier Comms, a digital studio team within Spotify’s Communications & PR unit. You will be assisting in projects that involve digital events and content creation for Spotify PR campaigns.What you’ll do
- Be involved in the production of digital media including videos, graphics, motion graphics, interactive web design for digital events
- Collaborate closely with various team members and vendors to ensure a smooth workflow of production
- Work with Project management and Digital Asset Management tools
Who you are
- A current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in Digital Media Courses and planning to graduate in 2022
- Have a current, valid work authorization to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2022
- Have a proven understanding of computer software that is related to web design, video editing, graphic and motion graphics design
- Experienced in setting up film shoots including lighting, sound, and camera
- Have a deep understanding of digital media design and production and its current trends
- Care about people, creativity, technology and culture
- Have produced engaging digital content and experiences that you can tell us about
Spotify paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June.
The last day to apply is Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 4:59 PM EST.