Greetings from rbb Communications -a five time national agency of the year, known for our robust, year-round internship program, that has helped launch the careers of many young professionals!
- Our Summer 2022 internships can be 100% remote or On-Site at our Miami, FL office and, pay $13.00 per hour (up to 40 hours per week preferred or minimum of 24 hours per week), and will run from Monday, May 2, 2022, to late September with some flexibility with start/end dates.
- Students can work from anywhere in the US -including our beautiful office in Miami, FL- and we would love to see applicants from your prestigious school. Please find the program details below and the attached flyer to share with your students.
- I’d love to hop on a call and learn more about your Communications program and how we can work together.
rbb’s Award Winning Internship Program:
rbb hires up-and-comers three times a year to be a part of our integrated communications team. The hands- on experience will help guide any student or entry level professional through the next steps of their career. Our requirements for these coveted positions are simple: A passion for communications, solid grammar skills, resourcefulness, professionalism, cleverness and, of course, must play well with others. For the best learning experience, we also require a minimum of 24 hours per week, although we prefer full-timers (40 hours).
HOW YOUR STUDENTS CAN APPLY:
- Let us know which internship you’re interested in by clicking the corresponding link below.
- Complete the online application and upload your resume along with a cover letter and let us know why you are a perfect fit for the internship!
- Public Relations Intern -click here: Be part of a client team, research, write and pitch media, track results and learn client reporting.
- Digital Intern (Organic) -click here: A love of social media is key when joining rbb’s Digital Team. You’ll learn the ins and outs of managing a social community, digital buys and so much more.
- Creative Intern -click here: Apply your interest in art and/or copywriting and produce graphic design, advertising, web copy, creative taglines or visual communication and work for a wide range of clients and projects. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite required and a portfolio to showcase.
- Integrated Marketing Intern -click here: Integrated marketing involves a keen business approach in planning and executing all things marketing, including content, creative, digital, business development and public relations campaigns. If you want to spend time on everything it takes to build a seamlessly integrated marketing strategy, this is your chance!
We look forward to hearing from your students and to forging a long and meaningful partnership!