NEW YORK, NY /
The Cents Marketing Team is seeking a Graphic Designer, with experience in graphic design in SaaS, to be part of a high-performing marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Graphic Designer is responsible for producing assets for digital and physical collateral, including websites, ebooks, presentations, email templates, display ads, one-sheeters, case studies, blog images, social artwork, and more. The Graphic Designer partners closely with the content marketing manager and possesses the ability to create visually-stunning designs at a fast pace, optimized for different channels. If you are a team player, efficient, thrive on collaboration and feedback, keep reading!
Why You’ll Love Working at Cents!
We are leaders. Leadership is not exclusive to the management team, but something everyone at Cents embraces and wants to get better at. We are overachievers. The only true way to predict the future is to build it yourself. No excuses. Give 100% at all times. We are students. We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
We offer great compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits, work from home budgets, stock options & believe in a strong cohesive team atmosphere.
Founded in 2019, Cents is a technology company passionate about transforming the laundromat industry and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, Cents is modernizing the industry by providing an all in one business in a box for laundromats. By building a SaaS product for this industry, our goal is to outsource America’s laundry day to the local laundromats.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
- Minimum of 2+ years professional experience in graphic design, digital and/or UX design content production.
- Experience working with web developers.
- Experience in creating both physical and digital design assets.
- Strong understanding of what makes digital content perform well.
- The desire and ability to learn from feedback and constantly improve.
- Portfolio showcasing a deep understanding of color, typography, hierarchy, and layout, applied to a range of digital media and print assets.
- BS degree in design or related field (preferred, but not required).
- Proven working experience in digital design (2+ years).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and designLight photography and videography abilities.
- Experience with using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- You have the ability to create Email Templates, Social Artwork, Paid Ads, Ebooks, PDF, and Guides.
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about partnerships and have a dynamic personality.
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly.
- You value collaboration and thrive in ambiguity.