Location: 100% remote in the USA, with option of hybrid onsite in Boston or Denver
- An exciting, $480M-funded Series D startup who provides flexible, scalable food solutions to allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, for a variety of user types – essential / hospital workers, warehouse employees, professional sports teams, etc.
- Design has a major seat at the table, and they are investing in their Design team in a huge way – they are hiring for leadership across Product Design, Content Design, and UX Research, to fully flesh out their growing team
- Proof of this = they recently brought on a fantastic VP of Product Design who we’ve known and worked with for many years (and placed 20+ people with him), so we, and the folks who have worked for him, can all attest to his wonderful humanity and leadership
- Backed by top investors and most recently valuated at $1.5+ Billion
- Sr. Design Manager, Corporate Accounts – You’ll head up Corporate Accounts and their app to lead product design for all aspects of the company’s corporate solutions. The app is a product that transforms how orders are placed, fulfilled, and delivered. You’ll have the opportunity to hire at least one direct report.
- Sr. Design Manager, Caterer Experience – You’ll lead the product design for the catering operations and engagement on web and mobile, as well as solve for delivery logistics, menu pages, and the overall caterer experience. The company partners with thousands of restaurants, so your work will have a huge impact on many users! This team builds caterer-focused products to transform the way they receive, process, and deliver food orders. You’ll have the opportunity to build out your team with at least 2-3 Mid or Senior Product Designers.
These roles are right for you if:
- You’re excited to join a growing Product team in a leadership capacity
- You still love and are skilled at the craft of design, starting as a hands-on IC for 6-9 months, and then transition into more management responsibilities, while always staying some degree of hands on
Please reference “ITP”