What if you could answer “Saving humanity and the earth we live on” the next time someone asks you what you do?
Yeah, that’d be pretty cool. Mic-drop cool, in fact.
If you’re a full stack Senior Product Designer and that speaks to you – read on.
Location: 100% remote in USA, Ireland, or the UK
Our client is a well-funded, early-stage start-up in the green / sustainability / climate tech space, who focuses on providing solutions to corporations who want to tackle the most challenging questions of our time – how to get to net-zero emissions.
Their sustainability platform offers an innovative technology solution to support zero-emissions business targets, and provides actionable goals to help them realize a vision of a sustainable future for everybody on the planet.
They’re looking for a 100% remote, fulltime Senior Product Designer to join their team and report to the VP/Design, who’s a longtime contact of ours and has a solid history of leadership in F100 companies. You’d be the 4th design hire – ie, you, 2 other designers, and the VP/Design – which is a large team for their overall stage.
- A pre-Series A, $16M-funded Climate Tech startup that provides tools to help companies achieve and track their sustainability goals
- They have solid, startup-savvy leadership across the board, including in Design
- Equity is largely undiluted and they’ve been very selective about what funding they take on and from who, so that equity packs the biggest bang for its buck
- They have a well-fleshed-out Design System and a surprising amount of structure for their stage, so while they are scrappy, it’s manageable and not crazy-making! You can really come in and put your mark on things.
- Someone with either b2c or b2b tools in their background around how to track the progress of things is relevant – think: dashboards, data visualization, tools that help a user understand that if they take X action, they’ll get Y outcome. Financial services, InsureTech, HR Tech, etc could all be relevant.
- Help create and drive the design strategy
- It’s a very data-heavy role – if you love wrangling data and helping the end user get a quick + easy way to interpret it at a glance, that’s ideal!
- You’ll collaborate with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Past experience and excitement about contributing to the design system is a major plus!
This role is right for you if:
- You’re passionate about ensuring the Earth can remain our home for future generations^^^ mention “ITP” in your application, thanks!
JOB: Remote Senior Product Designer at sustainability startup
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency