Please see the opportunity summary attached (below). For the complete description, visit the Razorfish website. Let me know if you, or someone you know, are interested. A relocation package is available. We are hoping for a quick turnaround.
Please use the following email for all questions and inquiries: email@example.com.
Razorfish is seeking a User Experience Lead with experience in creating consumer-facing web sites, interactive tools, and applications to join our Experience team in our Seattle, Washington location. This position will require some co-location at a client site that is within the greater Seattle metro area.
Our User Experience Leads spearhead business development and client-billable initiatives that involve Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Content Strategy and User Research. UX Leads know, out of the box, when and how to work collaboratively with Creative, Technology and Strategy to create compelling, insight-driven, experiences. The UX Lead is a crucial client-facing roles at Razorfish as it requires an ability to set the course for the larger Razorfish team and justify the direction to the client through a user-centered design process. It is a key skill set for our UX Leads to be able to drive solutions and concepts through a process from ‘ideate’, to ‘articulate’, and on to supporting the construction/execution of user experience concepts. A confident client-presence is very important as much of our day-to-day work involves collaborating with client teams.
* Play an active role in new business initiatives, including representing UX in client pitch situations
* Take a leadership role in developing the information architecture and interaction principles of rich and complex interactive experiences for various platforms and channels
* Through various types of research, garner a deeper understanding of the target users’ needs, tasks, and goals
* Use a persona-driven approach to developing design rationale. Articulate UX concepts and solutions through scenarios and visualizations
* Collaboratively, lead the development of prototypes that demonstrate the concepts to clients and potential users
* Collaboratively, lead user research, concept testing, and usability testing
* Develop and document detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
* Offer active thought leadership in User Experience issues and trends