We are looking for a “tech savvy” person to assist a team member in the development of training curriculum and collateral materials.
We are developing an open source application using social networking technology with the an esteemed non-profit foundation. The application is designed for the public sector – a tool for case workers.
This person would be involved in helping to design the training curriculum and collateral.
We’re looking for them to start by end of summer/early fall. It would begin as part-time and could move to full-time.
This person would know:
– how to use at least one software application really well and has the ability to give a sample training demo on how to do something in the tool
– understand how to distinguish important themes in a tool and how to apply those themes to trouble-shoot their own use of the tool (as demonstrated to us in interview or live demonstration) and ability to help others
– has ever designed curriculum for or taught/trained people on the use of technology
– ability to produce polished looking documents combining graphics and text in Manual and Slide presentation formats. This requires high-level of competence in Word, Powerpoint and Photoshop or other graphics or screencast tools
– Preferred: someone with skill/experience in presenting to groups
Qualified candidates should send their resume and any relevant samples of work to me at the email below.
Nicole Tecco Reece
Tipping Point Partners
86 Chambers St, Suite 701
New York, NY 10007