Paid, Part-time, short-term Digital Marketing post.
A new tech start-up company is preparing to launch in next two months. We are looking for young professionals to provide hourly work at a basic pay during February and March. The work may be extended. Work day hours can be flexible to accommodate other needs. Weekly hours can range from 10 to 40 hours a week.
Candidates must have their own computer AND iPad. It must be an iPad not another tablet. It can be an iPad 1 or 2
Skills include either or all… marketing writing, presentation style storytelling, Someone versed in social media, knowledge of Apple app review process and referral system, knowledge of SEO/SEM, good detail and project management skills, highly motivated, self-starter, very responsible
The name of the parent company is bNapkin. The product is a communications tool operated through an APP. The website is in renovation in early February. Tasks will include some or all of the below;
- Write the FAQs for the product
- Write scripts for the use cases
- Write scripts for tutorials
- Research different methods to access app reviews
- Research app referral systems
- Research keywords for SEO and SEM strategy
- Help to create and maintain launch user distribution lists
- Write posts in blogs dedicated to cover apps
- Manage Distribution of press release
- Send invitations to use app to selected people
- Manage the company’s Facebook and Twitter accounts
Please send resume, linkedin page or relevant review of skills and capabilities to email@example.com.