Who You Are:
mcgarrybowen is looking for college juniors with a passion for the advertising industry. You are creative, curious, an innovator, an entrepreneur, driven, detail-oriented, analytical, a leader and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty. You have excellent verbal and written skills, highly organized, possess knowledge of basic research skills, and strong presentation skills. Role based technical skills a must; for example, an art director should know Photoshop and InDesign, an account manager should know Microsoft Office.
Our summer interns will work closely with a team to move projects forward, brainstorm, collaborate and assist in client needs. In addition to integrating yourself as a go-to member of the team, as an intern you will participate in weekly learning seminars to sharpen your advertising know how. All interns will participate in a summer long mock new business pitch leveraging your knowledge from seminars, in-agency contacts and each other.
Who We Are:
From the beginning, mcgarrybowen was built differently, on the simple premise that clients deserve better. So we built a company committed to delivering just that. A company that believes, with every fiber of its being, that it exists to serve clients, build brands, and grow businesses.
At mcgarrybowen we believe:
– in taking things personally. In throwing ourselves into our work and being passionate about our ideas.
– in people. Our colleagues are a diverse, creative, outspoken, ambitious, character-rich ocean of talent.
– in collaboration. Great ideas come from all corners. And they’re burnished by discussion and teamwork.
– in decency. We love people who have passion, but aren’t egomaniacs or glory hogs.
– in personal growth. We teach, mentor, and grow the best and the brightest, so they become leaders in the field.
Possible Internships Available:
Traditional & Digital Account Management
Traditional & Digital Creative (art & copy)
Where, When & How to Apply:
– mcgarrybowen offers a 10-week paid summer internship (June 4th through August 10th) in both New York and Chicago
– Please complete the online application found on the Careers page of www.mcgarrybowen.com. Please apply directly to the office specific Summer Internship posting by February 28th for consideration.
– Selected candidates will be invited to interview March 12th – 23rd in their selected mcgarrybowen office. Please indicate in your cover letter your preferred interview dates, if chosen.
Resume, Cover Letter and link to creative work (if applicable) are required.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org