Sada is a contemporary arts organization that aims to connect emerging artists in Baghdad with those in the diaspora. Its central focus currently is on an art-based distance learning program with a classroom of Iraqi artists in Baghdad that began last October.
We are looking for a part-time salaried Web Developer/Designer: an experienced Drupal developer with strong design skills. Responsibilities include site management and growth, arts content management, and building and implementing compelling, feature-rich interactive websites. The Web Developer will be responsible for co-developing, managing and maintaining Sada’s web-based programs and site updates about Sada’s art, education, and public programs. We are not looking to redesign our current site, rather we are looking for someone to maintain our current site, and evolve it over time. The site is bilingual (Arabic and English).
This position is flexible, you may work remotely and will collaborate with a small, engaged team on the second phase development of the site. Fluency in Arabic is desired, though not required. We are a non-profit arts organization working with a limited budget; please send salary requirements with a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
Please also direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
[JOB] Sada/Echo seeks web designer/developer
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Freelance Gig Lighting and Sensing for an Inflatable Artwork
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors