About Imagine Fashion
iF’s groundbreaking platform allows you to ‘window shop’ the most innovative store windows from around the world in real time with a carefully curated store edit brining you the very best choices to your finger tips.
iF selects and curates the very best windows designed by retailers such as Selfridges, Barneys, global brands such as Miu Miu and Stella McCartney, as well as unique boutiques such as Jeffrey, New York and 10 Corso Como, Milan.
Recent Press on Imagine Fashion
“New fashion e-tailer revolutionizing internet shopping” Vogue
“A cultural experience, for a global audience” FT How to Spend it
“ Its clever, interactive & moving” The Independent,
“A Digital Future” WWD
“Cool and noir” LA Times
Join our team
We are looking for a back-end developer who is also familiar with front-end technologies. The right candidate will have a daily hands on role in updating, encoding and tagging all content on site. This high-profile role is pivotal to the evolution the company as a whole.
Receive direction and spec docs from UX architect and Visual Designer to:
- Write front-end code to render UI per specs
- Ensure cross browser compatibility among different platforms including mobile
- Integrate finished front-end code with existing back-end.
- Maintain content management system (CMS).
- Write new modules for CMS.
- Conduct full-time maintenance and troubleshooting
Front End Skills:
• jQuery and other JS libraries
Back End skills
• Ruby on Rails
• MySQL and other Open source databases
• 3+ years experience with front and back end development.
• Highly organized and ability to multi task numerous projects with time
• Able to communicate, take direction, and estimate deliverables
What we offer:
• Invaluable experience with a luxury digital fashion start-up and being part of founding team.
• Invaluable hands on role of digital fashion landscape.
• On-the-cusp, top-of-their-industry team members.
To apply, send us:
Your Github and/or code samples