per week (partial in-office time required). Flexible schedule.
Sing for Hope is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to
transforming underserved communities by mobilizing professional artists in
volunteer service programs that bring the power of the arts to those who
need it most. For more information about our programmatic activities,
please visit our website,www.singforhope.org.
The Webmaster is a crucial position within Sing for Hope’s dynamic team.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the webmaster will also work
closely with the Co-Founding Directors and Program Coordinators to ensure
that Sing for Hope’s online presence continues to accurately represent the
spirit of the organization. Weekly schedule is flexible, allowing time for
both in-office and off-site work.
– Regular updates to the organizational website, www.singforhope.org, as
required by organizational programming; special events may require more
– Website maintenance, including moderating comments and implementing
– Occasional management of OS X server
– Some small graphic design projects
– Other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidate Has:
– Strong skills with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and OS X; office
computers run OS X
– Working knowledge of either WordPress or HTML and CSS; experience with
both is preferred
– Familiarity with OS X server administration
– Interest in Sing for Hope’s mission to bring the transformative power
of art to all
– Ability to collaborate in an open workplace with a passionate team of
professionals and volunteers
*Current students are welcome to apply. Hourly rate based on experience.*