e-mail Swati Chandra at email@example.com
: Estée Lauder
:Americas-United States-New York
: 1st (Day) Shift
Company: Estee Lauder Companies Online
Position: Associate Producer – Web Production
In conjunction with the Production Director, manage and coordinate all aspects of ELC Online website development from inception through launch to ensure deadline and goals have been successfully accomplished. Work closely with Marketing, Affiliates, Merchandising, Creative Services, Customer Service and Engineering Groups to achieve overall project objectives.
- Create a detailed project plan in collaboration with the Production Director/Senior Producer.
- Maintain and execute a project plan that identifies key milestones, project dependencies, and project resources.
- Ensure that the project team is notified promptly of any potential change in project scope and expected deliverables.
- Coordinate regular meetings with team and disseminate information from those meetings through established communication protocols.
- Ensured consistency of work, punctuality of deliverables and overall adherence to strategy.
- Reviews work carefully and compares finished work against what was initially scoped.
- Position requires minimum of 2 year website project management experience
- Working knowledge of web technologies including HTML, & CSS.
- An ability to effectively collaborate and influence across groups.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be proactive and have excellent follow up skills
- Attention to detail is imperative.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.