Temboo is a small, solid start-up full of smart people who love to learn from each other, and are motivated by a larger sense of a purpose. We’re changing the way code gets written, and removing barriers to creating amazing software. By building tools that work with the cloud, we make it possible for developers to focus on the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of app invention while we take care of the ‘how.’ Our intelligent code snippets called Choreos are instantly deployable, updatable, modular and scalable. They make playing with APIs simple, and implementing otherwise time-consuming and technically difficult processes (like handling authentication) nearly automagical.
We’re looking for a Web Developer/ UI Artisan to join our Product team which is responsible for product direction, interaction design, visual design and content creation. We want you to help us design and build engaging, intuitive web applications.
Your specific technical skill-set is less important to us than your all-around intelligence, problem-solving ability, and eagerness for new challenges. The perfect candidate is driven by a desire to create exceptional user experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working with the product team to design and build web applications that developers love.
- Writing engaging copy that communicates in a way that makes readers love the products you’ve worked on.
- Participating in the full software development lifecycle, from research and feature definition to interaction design, implementation and testing.
- Responding to user feedback to improve Temboo in quick iterations.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Deep UX and UI sensibilities.
- Strong coding skills and a track record of getting stuff done.
- A Wordsmith: excellent written communications skills
- Startup experience. You should be capable of building a product yourself but you prefer maximize your chances of making an impact by working within a team.
- A strong desire to keep learning.
- A sense of humor!
Our unique company culture promotes individual contribution, innovation, excellence, and the belief that work should also be fun. We offer competitive compensation, a casual office environment, and respect for individual contribution and autonomy. We’re looking for people who have interests outside of work as well (please mention some of these in your cover note if you like).
Does this sound like you? If so, there may be a place for you at Temboo.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your resume and a cover letter. Describe the coolest thing you ever did/made online. Point us to your online identities. Email email@example.com us and include “Web Developer” in the subject line.