In this role, you’ll be working directly with the artists and arts administrators who use our software and ensuring they have the best possible experience. You will provide proactive customer support, sales, and product education for technologies—Artful.ly and Spaces—and report to the directors of those two programs. There is room for growth in our technology team and this position is a great place to start a career with Fractured Atlas.
In this role, you will…
- Develop and maintain functional expertise of both Artful.ly and Spaces technologies
- Support users via email, phone, and screen share to answer their customer service and sales questions in a timely manner
- Assist with quality control of partners’ customer service
- Act as the front line of defense in identifying possible site issues
- Help translate customer feedback into feature requests that improve the products
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing strategies
- Assist with programmatic outreach events in the NYC area
- Perform other duties related to the technology programs as needed
- Sales phone calls for upgraded service options
- Approving new accounts and onboarding new users
- Writing training materials for both internal and external use
- Product demonstrations
- Tracking and improving effectiveness of support knowledge base articles
Who You Are
You’re excited by the intersection of creativity and entrepreneurship. You want to help artists run good businesses. You’re an organized, reliable, and detail-oriented person who has the tenacity and emotional intelligence to help us go above and beyond with our customer interactions.
You’re good at and enjoy…
- Helping people
- Encouraging people to use a great product
- Using and exploring new technologies
- Communicating simply, elegantly, and effectively
- Listening actively
- Working quickly and juggling changing priorities
- Being a go-between
- Staying even-keeled under stress
- Knowing when to take initiative and when to take direction
- Seeing the details, connecting the dots, and solving problems
- Working efficiently and being proactive about making processes more efficient
Salary & Benefits
Starting salary is $40,000. Benefits include health insurance, employer-contributed 401K plan, TransitChek, professional development and ticket allowance, vacation, sick and personal days, and a casual but hard-working, friendly and supportive office environment. Fractured Atlas is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for the position, please email all of the items below in one PDF-formatted file with your name as the filename to Tim Cynova, Deputy Director at email@example.com. Include “Program Associate, Technology Programs” as the email’s subject line.
- An original cover letter including the following information: your interest in the position and the organization, what you will bring to the position and Fractured Atlas, why you are the ideal candidate, the date you are available to start, and three professional references.
- A résumé no longer than (2) pages outlining your educational and professional experience.
- The following writing assignment, no longer than two pages: A short article critiquing the user experience design of a popular website of your choosing.
Incomplete submissions including those failing to follow directions will not be considered, nor will submissions sent via postal mail or fax. No calls please (we mean it).
Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to review our website at www.fracturedatlas.org prior to submitting materials for consideration.
Posting Date & Deadline
September 16, 2013. Deadline for submissions is September 27, 2013
– See more at: http://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/blog/2013/09/16/now-hiring-program-associate-technology-programs/#sthash.HGy3EEwr.dpuf