Start-up Product Manager Part-time Position
We are a start-up with two verticals on digital mental health communications in the non-profit and for-profit sectors. We provide automated mobile assessment and feedback to directly to consumers and through organizations. We are looking for a part-time product manager to manage the life-cycle of two digital products.
• Managing the product line life cycle.
• Specifying requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
• Collaborating on product wireframes and specifications.
• Working with interdisciplinary development teams (computer scientists, engineers, health professionals).
• Working with customers directly on product milestones.
• Editing and modifying product content.
• Recent graduate (BA/BS) with product management and development experience.
• Basic understanding of technology product development.
• Significant attention to detail, command of language, and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to grow with the company.
• Sense of humor and ability to go with the flow of an unstructured start-up.
This position will be funded for up to one year. The job is ideal for individuals working on their own projects or consulting looking for part-time income and equity in a growing company. This position requires independent work primarily achieved through and remote guidance with weekly in-person meetings.
The salary is fixed at $1500 a month for 60 hours of work ($25 an hour for 15 hours a week).
Meetings will be in the NYC area including Westchester.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Fred Muench: fred (at) healthtxts.com