With over 112 million unique visitors and 2.5 billion videos views worldwide per month,
Dailymotion is one of the leading sites for sharing videos.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Senior Visual Designer to join the Dailymotion Design teams.
We expect the successful candidate to have 3–5 years’ experience of delivering interface design solutions. The candidate has loved working in a collaborative team environment before, and has experience of interacting with distributed teams. As part of Dailymotion Design, visual designers work on graphic design, branding and identity strategy, illustration, photography, diagrammatic expertise (information visualization), iconography, user experience, demo/animation solution, to create world-class product across multiple platforms.
• Development of visual designs and concepts
• Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity. Utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines.
• Work on digital branding and corporate identity strategy
• Produce personas, storyboards, scenarios, design prototypes, motion graphic solutions, transitions and demos created in Animation, 3D or similar software packages
• Effectively communicate and present research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
• Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers, engineering, product management, marketing, and others
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
• 3–5 years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, rich web apps/site, interactive TV within the media industry
• Extensive knowledge driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research
• Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts
• Strong knowledge of design process
• Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills
• Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline
Location: New York (USA)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent Contract
Contact: ITP Alumna Lisa Lurie firstname.lastname@example.org