Do you know anyone who is super creative with project based learning/models and has a background in a STEM discipline? I would welcome your recommendations. It would be a consulting gig but depending on the person’s background and interests, could turn into a full-time gig particularly if our funding from the Simons Foundation is renewed.
JOB: HYPOTHEkits – designer for street science
This is for a new project called STEAM the Streets.
We are looking for someone who can create 8 new concepts for kits for 2018. The cost of materials per kit would ideally be less than $10 but ideally in the $5-8 range. They should illustrate a science or engineering concept connected to NYC.
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency