I am writing to ask for your assistance in identifying appropriate candidates for a tenure track position in Design + Advanced Digital Processes at the School of Architecture, NC State University.
This position will offer opportunities to further the school’s legacy or establish new initiatives in digital media, digital representation, digital fabrication, computation, simulation, or other areas of research congruent with their design work. The successful candidate will have opportunities to teach architecture studios at all levels, and lecture courses and seminars in areas of expertise.
Below is the link to the position description and attached is a job description flyer. Applications are due January 15th, but the position will remain open until filled.
I would be very grateful if you could forward this information to individuals who would be interested in applying. Conversely, if you would prefer to respond to me, I will then contact those you have suggested.
Thank you in advance! Searches are one of our most important endeavors, the success of which is often dependent on support from our small architectural community.
JOB: Re: Tenure-Track Position in Architecture @ NCSU: Design and Advanced Digital Processes
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency