Breazy is a leading e-commerce marketplace, and we are hiring a Software Engineers to join us! We’ve been growing steadily since our start and are continuing to expand. In this position, you’ll be a key member of the team.
We use Shopify to power our e-commerce platform, with our own custom platform plugged into it. Our platform allows merchants to sell on both our retail and wholesale sites, get paid, and manage inventory. We also have custom API integrations with other vendors allowing us to sell their inventory in an automated fashion. You’ll be responsible for managing our whole technology platform and helping shepherd the growth of the platform as we grow the team.
What You’ll Do:
· Collaborate with talented teammates. Understand their needs and translate them into solutions.
· Develop, ship and maintain existing features by writing methodical, maintainable code
What You Need:
· Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
· 4+ years professional programming experience
· Knowledge of Postgres/Heroku/Shopify preferred
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis