Full-time, Front-End Developer/Designer
Zero-bit is a Decentralized Storage Platform that allows developers to easily store and access files on a secure and censorship resistant network. Zero-bit abstracts away the complexities of interacting with such networks and allows developers to focus on creating applications.
Zero-bit is currently looking for: front-end developers/designers to work with us on this product. We believe that ITP students are a great fit for the role.
Why you work with us:
– Work on cutting edge technology in blockchains, p2p file-storage and cryptography.
– Develop expertise in a field which is currently highly sought after.
– Work with a strong team that has deep expertise in blockchain development and cryptography research.
– 2 years+ U.I design experience
– Strong portfolio demonstrating your breadth in design and potential to learn
– Strong grasp on the latest design practices and concepts
– Very comfortable with HTML, CSS
Can implement a design and understand the challenges in its implementation
– Experience with blockchain projects
Depending on the candidate, we can offer flexibility in work hours, and competitive salaries/equity.
If interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org