TEMP: Girls Who Code
Full-Time, Computer Science Instructor
Summer Teaching Opportunity in Computer Science
Join the Movement!
Girls Who Code is hiring #TeachersWhoCode for the Summer
Girls Who Code summer programs are designed to incite a real passion for computer science in high school girls, build their awareness of careers in technology, and inspire them to join a supportive sisterhood of girls who code across the US. Learn more about our values and see some of our amazing students here.
As an instructor in our program we aim to ensure that your experience is equally as rich as that of our students. You will share your knowledge, as well as learn alongside and from our students.
We provide instructors a rewarding professional development experience with:
- multi-day training & on-going coaching from experienced educators throughout the program
- the opportunity to put theory into practice through hands-on experience delivering a CSTA aligned, project-based curriculum in a classroom
- exposure to nationwide educators and technologists at partner companies
- experience managing and mentoring teaching assistants
- exposure to top tech companies in the city via your embedded classroom and field trips
If you have questions please contact Deborah Waldman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the role & apply here.