Our team at IBM is looking for a design intern- it’s from 5/20- 8/9 and it’s a paid Internship.
IBM’s Digital Design System Team is looking for a design Intern to help us push our platform into the future.
As our Intern, you will joining a cross disciplinary team- we are a small, but mighty team of UX, UI, Visual Designers, and front end developers. Plus a Researcher.
You’ll participate in the agile sprint process, and work closely with our development partners to build the next generation of code that will become the new ibm.com
– Pursuing a degree in interaction design, digital design, or related
– Good written and communication skills
– Ability to work in a highly paced environment
– Ability to make the complex simple
– Ability to work in Sketch, Invision, the Creative Suite
– A portfolio of your work
Nice to haves:
– Familiar with design systems
– Ability to write a little java script or html
– Ability to tell a story
– A sense of humor
Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org