VR/AR Studio Manager in NY (Full Time)
New Reality Co., the interactive studio behind the critically-acclaimed virtual reality experiences Giant and Tree, is searching for a highly-organized, motivated and enthusiastic full time VR/AR Studio Manager. Studio manager will have the opportunity to be part of a high-profile team at the cutting-edge of interactive content. The team is producing award-winning immersive experiences made possible by collaborations with many notable names in art, technology, film and new media.
Based in New York (R/GA) and Los Angeles (Technicolor Experience Center), New Reality Co. has created influential, award-winning content in the cinematic VR world for their blend of multisensory VR and social and environmental impact. The company’s experiences have been shown in over 100 festivals around the world including, Sundance, Cannes, Tribeca, TED and World Economic Forum. The selected candidate will have access to unreleased and Beta hardware/software as well as VR/AR events showcasing new content.
Studio Manager will:
– Craft social media posts and newsletters
– Write grants and applications (experience is a bonus, but not required)
– Coordinate meetings, appointments, reservations
– Draft emails to potential and existing partners and clients
– Responsible for managing and shipping VR hardware and supplies
– Act as a docent for showing Tree and Giant VR experiences
– General studio management
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
– Proficiency on G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drive), Adobe suite
– Excellent writing skills
– Team player
– Ability to absorb new information quickly and adapt easily to new tasks
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter, and any other relevant information to email@example.com with subject line: NY Studio Manager.