XR Unity Software Development Intern (Paid summer internship)
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in mobile and digital media technologies. Through relentless innovation and discovery, Samsung is transforming the way we communicate and interact with the world.
The XR Unity Software Development Intern will be contributing to software development, supporting design research, and application prototyping of Virtual and Augmented applications using Unity.
Skills and attributes:
• Experience with C#/Unity application development
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas
• Working towards a degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Successfully built an AR/VR application for either Oculus, GearVR, Magic Leap, Microsoft Mixed Reality, Vive VR, Google Cardboard, or similar
• Experience in one or more of the following (Unreal, Android/Java, WebVR, or similar)
• Experience with 3D modeling software
• Experience developing games
• Familiar with Git
• Course work or equivalent in human factors and/or user interface design
• Understanding of best practices in 3D application development
All candidates must submit a portfolio of source code (Github or equivalent is fine), demo application, or video documentation.
Submissions can be sent to Chris Kairalla – email@example.com