Summer Internship – Music Data Science (Paid)
This is a great opportunity for a musician and technologists looking to advance their skills or get started in machine learning. We are a new company creating instruments and audio effects using machine learning. We are looking for a well organized, self-starting individual to help us create musical datasets, train models and make music with brand new techniques.
This internship open immediately and will be part-time for 2-3 months with the potential for future work.
- Create/Organize/Find high quality musical recordings (datasets)
- We will be recording, licensing, and finding datasets for training musical models
- Make some music with the models!
- We need people to test out and vet our instruments
- Share and demo samples
- Contribute ideas to the product roadmap
- Organize generated audio
- Familiarity with DAWs and audio processing tools
- Passionate about listening, creating, and producing music (don’t need to play an instrument)
- We are small and 100% remote, we need a great communicator and self motivator
- Helpful if you know your way around the command line and/or want to get better at it
- Resourceful researcher
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Data Science
- Explore lots of different music
- Up to $1200 monthly stipend
- Help create new techniques for making music!
Never Before Heard Sounds is an artist-centric AI music production house. We make newly-possible audio effects and instruments.
How to Apply
Please send the following to this email: email@example.com
- Full Name
- Blurb about you
- Relevant job experience / resume
- Links to past projects / experience