Design and Production Intern
Hellosaurus is a new interactive mobile video platform for kids from people who brought you HQ Trivia, Toca Boca, and Peekaboo Barn.
We’re currently producing The Birthday Show, celebrating the birthdays of kids around the world while they’re stuck at home.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist Creative Lead with the layout and production of interactive games for The Birthday Show and other forthcoming shows.
- Use our proprietary content management system to add interactive elements to episodes on a daily basis.
- Help brainstorm new minigames to be added to shows.
Roughly 20 hours per week of work is expected. The internship period is for the duration of June, July, and August but there is flexibility on the duration and specific weeks of the internship. There is a stipend of $300 per week.
Candidate qualifications include:
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other digital tools in general.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Documented interest in game design is a plus, and a passion for interactive experiences aimed specifically at children is even better.
This position is entirely remote and is an incredible opportunity to work alongside the founding team of a startup building the future of interactive media.
Sound like a good fit for you? Please send us an email at email@example.com and provide any materials that will help us get to know you better (e.g. resume, LinkedIn profile, portfolio).