Silver Tree Labs is developing connected-wearable technology for aging adults that will allow them to stay independent longer, while providing peace of mind to their family and friends. The belief is that by marrying thoughtful design with the latest technologies, we can create new solutions that are both beautiful and functional for today’s aging population. I am looking for top tech talent (potentially CTO / Technical Co-Founder / VP Engineering) that can help bring this vision to life — people who have worked at early-stage tech companies and are excited about this opportunity. This early stage technical work will set the foundation for our product strategy & launch, as well as get us ready to raise our Seed round this summer. We are currently backed by RRE Ventures – one of the top early-stage funds in NYC.
JOB: Silver Tree Labs, Engineer
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency