Unified Field is an award-winning, international creative innovation and media design and production firm.. We consult on, design and
produce content-rich, experiential and interactive media for next-generation media environments, museum exhibits, public spaces
and the built environment. We collaborate with major museums, leading brands, corporations, non-profits, and leading educational
and cultural institutions. As pioneers in media and experience design, we have created hundreds of compelling experiences that
connect communities, communicate knowledge, share experiences, and engage audiences from children to experts. We design and
develop interactive exhibits, digital wayfinding, large-scale media displays, gesture based immersive environments, virtual reality,
augmented reality, projection mapping, multiplayer games, data visualizations, mobile, web, and social media applications.
We excel at creating thoughtful platforms for learning, storytelling, cross-generational conversations and the exploration of our world
in relationship to ourselves. Our strategic approach and project management methodology ensures the optimum use of resources to
provide our clients with measurable results perfectly aligned to their mission and most ambitious goals.
We are looking for a client-facing Senior Project Manager who is experienced at leading a multidisciplinary team of content
developers, designers, and software engineers. A candidate who can manage large-scale experiential, linear and interactive media
projects — from conception, production, delivery, installation and post installation.. The ideal candidate can complete projects on time
and budget, exceed our clients’ expectations, update key stakeholders about progress, overcome the inevitable hurdles, and do it all
with efficiency and grace.
The selected candidate is able to thrive in a dynamic creative environment, have a passion for details, and have proven
organizational, communication, writing skills. and client relationship skills — from interacting with the internal team to providing input
and direction to presenting and communicating with clients. As a member of the Unified Field team, you will be responsible for managing
projects that bring our creative visions to life and play a key role in developing compelling museum experiences. We are currently working
remotely, though do have a studio space in New York CIty.
● 5+ years of experience leading teams in interactive and linear media production, ideally for museums or related fields.
● Creative problem-solver who thrives in a challenge
● Has an innovative and creative approach to problem solving
● Has strong project and client services experience
● Proactive and self-motivated, and has close attention to detail
● Strong listener, communicator, and writer who values feedback
● Demonstrated track record of managing projects with ambitious timelines and budgets
● Experience coordinating, priority-setting and time management
● Excited to be part of a creative fast-paced interdisciplinary team
● A self-starter who has the capability to efficiently and independently diagnose problems and propose solutions
● Experience in communicating with diverse professional and key stakeholders.
● Work collaboratively with the client, project teams, designers, content producers, programmers, and consultants,
● Report to Senior staff on project status
● Think strategically and proactively about client goals, project requirements and challenges
● Ensure all design, technical, content, and logistical project needs are properly managed
● Work with team to create all necessary production and project documents
● Develop and maintain production processes and budgets
● Oversee multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of development
To apply, please submit your resume, salary requirements and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Senior
Interactive Project Manager in the subject line.
Unified FIeld is an equal opportunity in employment and is committed to creating and valuing diversity in its workforce.
Unified Field has a strict policy that prohibits discrimination in hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, or
termination, whether on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, sexual
orientation or genetic information. Every employee of Unified Field is required to follow this policy and to preserve our
commitment to diversity.
Please provide salary requirements in your cover letter.