hi ITP alums! Hope you’re all having a lovely Spring.
Here’s a new Mid/Sr Product Designer role in the hearing healthcare space for you to check out. Frankly, the audiology space is one we knew very little about ourselves, but their SUPER dynamic and fun Head of Design – who is also their Co-Founder – has gotten us to be audiophiles, too! She formerly from Amazon and is a total kick, and Design has a HUGELY visible and important seat at the company table.
If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to be considered for our many other design or PM roles, please apply here: https://bit.ly/36CUZtp
Please reference “ITP” in the subject line.
We hope to hear from you – we’d love to connect and help you attain your career goals!
Mid or Senior Product Designer, Growth
@ leading company in hearing healthcare
Location: 100% remote or hybrid onsite in NYC
- Our mission-geared client has leaders from Facebook, Amazon, 1stdibs, and Lyft, their aim is to be the “Warby Parker of hearing aids”, eradicate the taboo against hearing loss, and bring their hearing health mission to the millions of people who need it.
- They went from a scrappy startup to a leader in the direct-to-consumer hearing care space — they’re now backed by a global pioneer in intelligent audio solutions.
- They are seeking a Mid or Senior Product Designer, Growth to join their friendly, fun, 5-person design team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with analytics, product, and brand and marketing to make data-driven design choices to improve customer growth.
- You’ll have the tools to increase conversion through encouraging customers to take their online hearing test, and helping them find the best solutions and tools for their hearing loss.
- This is a great opportunity for an innovative problem-solver who is comfortable with end-to-end design, across research, UX, and UI, and who has a huge heart and empathy for their users.
This role is for you if:
- You’re intrigued by the “emotional design” space. How do you encourage a user to take an action that can be taboo or something challenging, and turn that into a delightful, fun experience?
- You have a love for experimentation, testing (A/B and otherwise), data, metrics. Your book probably has “Results” listed under each project, and you can point to the data and metrics behind what made them successful (or not).
- You are an innovative problem-solver who is comfortable with end-to-end design and is very empathetic to their users.
TO LEARN MORE / APPLY: https://bit.ly/31ln2Ls
Please reference “ITP” in the subject line
Hope to hear from you soon!