Do you want to help change the course of the childhood mental health crisis? Come join a team whose one single mission is to do just that!
HeyKiddo’s mission is to give parents and caretakers the tools they need to help with their children’s mental, social and emotional health.
The HeyKiddo Talk App is what the visual and motion graphics design intern will be working on. HeyKiddo™ Talk is an app that helps parents and caretakers anticipate, detect and address mental, social and/or emotional problems in their kiddos. HeyKiddo Talk is a lifeline. Literally.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects.
- Experience with creating characters and animation
- Knowledge of digital asset best practices and experiences designing and shipping designs for the web, app, and social media.
- Fluent in Figma (both design and prototyping mode)
- Experience designing print materials to support marketing efforts.
- A degree or work experience in a visual design-related field(design or animation)
- A portfolio demonstrating strong sensitivity to color, typography, layout, imagery, and quality.
What you will do:
- Work with our content team and translate the content with eye-catching visuals.
- Expand and animate HeyKiddo characters while maintaining our brand’s voice and tone.
- Work with our User Experience & Design Lead and be a key part in shaping the HeyKiddo brand and design system.
What you will gain
- Experience in working with a social impact start-up
- The ability to push your creative limits
- The chance to work on a team where your opinions matter and are heard (we are a small team and have amazing interns and we operate democratically—all opinions are heard!)
Send email with resume and portfolio link (if you have one) to Nicole Lipkin @ firstname.lastname@example.org.