Founded in 2010, Tomorrow Lab is a technology innovation studio that works with entrepreneurs big and small to invent new products. We have a unique focus on prototyping new hardware technology and turning those prototypes into market-ready, manufacturable products.
Tomorrow Lab is looking for a fall/winter electrical engineering intern to start on October 3rd, or sooner through January 31st (dates are flexible). The position does require some in person training at our NYC office, but work can also be completed remotely. The number of hours per week are flexible and the position is fully paid. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who loves to learn and collaborate in a faced paced and rewarding environment. We are currently looking for candidates who are in at least their second year of undergrad, but the position is open to graduate students and recent grads as well.
Additional Details about the position:
What you will be participating in:
- Assist in designing and improving electrical products and systems for existing and new projects
- Operate computer assisted engineering or design software and/or equipment to perform daily engineering tasks
- Assist in designing, fabricating, assembly and writing work instructions for PCB rework/design, programming and testing/debugging procedures
- Assist in research and documentation
Skills we are looking for:
- Some experience in design, repair and analysis of electronic systems
- Some experience in Eagle, Fusion, Arduino, Segger and STM32CubeIDE or equivalent
- Comfortable working on Mac and PC computers.
- Comfortable writing firmware in C and C++ programming languages.
- Comfortable making things with their hands.
- Must be a self starter and able to work independently and on teams.
- Excellent time management skills in order to prioritize project deliverables and timelines
- Must be a clear communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should strive for excellence, find innovative solutions, be detail oriented and have an analytical mindset
We are looking forward to meeting you!
**All applicants must apply directly through our website: www.tomorrow-lab.com/careers