Location: Hybrid onsite in NYC, in their cozy + lively office in the Flatiron District
- Our client is a consumer-facing, longstanding name brand in the subscription box + online shopping space – they’ve been in business for 11+ years, and have solid and savvy design leadership, including a CCO and an ACD
- They offer a mix of subscription boxes and their own e-commerce shop, and support small businesses by offering their hipster, indie products to 300K+ subscribers across the USA – they’re passionate about making discovery easy for their customers, whether that’s starting a new hobby, elevating their personal style, or trying an unfamiliar flavor
- Their growth has been steady and thoughtful – they’re now 80 people, have nearly $50M in funding via their recent and massive Series B, and they’re looking to significantly grow their standalone e-commerce business. So this is a great role for someone who wants to make big, overarching design decisions and dig into juicy, foundational work, that tons of people will see and interact with!
- Their design team is large for the company’s size – 16 designers – including a growing team of Product Designers, so this is a great opportunity to be an essential member of a mission-critical team, work scrappy, and quickly see the fruits of your labors.
- They just hired a Lead Product Designer (through us; she rocks!) and their ACD is great; we go back with her, too – both are seasoned design veterans you can learn a lot from.
- You’ll have the opportunity to re-envision the e-commerce platform along with the tight-knit Product team. You’ll be given a lot of autonomy with your work and will be able to quickly make a big impact on this growing company.
- You’ll play a key role in defining how their recent rebrand impacts the digital experience.
- The Product team is constantly testing and experimenting, and your projects will range across the full website, from small tweaks to major launches.
- You’ll be working directly with the founders, product managers, and engineering team on a daily basis.
This role is for you if:
- You’re a full-stack Mid or Sr Product Designer, excited to join a company where design has a strong seat at the table, and where you can dig in to create a massively augmented revenue stream for the company, and more opportunities for joy and delight for their customers.
- You love online shopping and the idea of supporting small, indie brands!
please reference “ITP” in your application