t independent concert promoter, to evaluate offline and online media opportu=
nities and execute revenue generating and promotional projects.
=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Maintenance of data on MySpace, Facebook=A0 and other social media networks for all Bowery Presents venues.=
g of CBS Radio application (play.it) to correspond with upcoming and past ar=
tists at Bowery Presents.=A0
=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Manage promotion=
al bumpers (calendar based insertion / removal) within CBS Radio application=
=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Maintain =
Bowery Present Media pipeline grid for weekly dissemination.
=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Coordinate with Bowery Pre=
sents marketing team for online promotion executions.
=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 QA liaison with development / code t=
eam and talent buyers for feature releases and bug fixes on Bowery Presents =
=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Production assist at remote video productions, as needed.
=B7=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Work with Bowery Present=
s blog producer to keep content launches timely and on schedule.
Commitment: 10+ hours /=
is an unpaid position, but the qualified candidate will be compensated with =
tickets to various shows as well as payment for production assistant opportu=
nities.=A0 This is a great opportun=
ity to get in on the ground floor of a new business that will grow rapidly i=
Please send resumes and cover letter=
s for review to:
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency
- JOB: NYU Visiting Assistant Professor of Media, Culture, and Communication Non-Tenure Track
- JOBS: Exhibit Fabricator, Experience Designer, & Developer (Unity) Positions at Ideum