we are looking for a freelance video editor and motion graphic designer to make two videos for us.
1) 3 min documentation reel of our past projects
- a video montage with music, no voice over needed
- we will provide all the footage, no extra shoot needed
- footage quality varies from bad to good
- footage is a combination of DV tapes, photos, and movie files shot with digital cameras
- We will give you direction on what content needs to be included, and then rely on you to use your best judgement to make the reel
2) a simple how-to explanatory motion graphics piece
- it’s a step-by-step introductory piece that explains what our company’s technology does, so it’s ok if you don’t know how to create “3d coke bubble coming out of a flying can with a splash” since the graphical style should be simple
- you can use flash animation or aftereffects, it’s up to you
- you need to either know how to draw a simple “cartoony icons” such as phones, screens, simple characters, etc, or use material from other sources that is appropriate and doesn’t break the bank with licensing fees (no crappy clipart)
- voice over will be provided
final output needs to be completed by november 12th, and this is a hard deadline.
please send us your portfolio URL and rate. please indicate what you did in the case of collaborative projects. no resume needed (no attachment please)
please send me an email to email@example.com with title [Video Editor and/or Motion Graphic Designer | Name]