Client Strategy Consultant
Location: New York, NY, United States
About Jive Why is it that it’s much easier to find people, keep in touch, and get your questions answered on the Internet than inside of a company? Every day companies lose critical knowledge, ideas, and connections because it’s too hard to get work done. At Jive, we believe it doesn’t have to be that way. Jive’s Social Business Software (SBS) connects employees, customers, and partners to revolutionize how work gets done in the global enterprise. Thousands of companies, including some of the largest members of the Fortune 500, rely on Jive to solve the pressing business challenges of today’s economy. Our record growth, top-industry rankings – we’re a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave – and strong financial backing set us apart in the fast growing SBS market. Our award-winning solutions set the standard by which the rest of the industry is measured: we have been rated number one for both our current offering and our long-range strategy. As the SBS thought leader, we’re looking for passionate, driven people who want to join with us in defining the next generation of how people work. Successful Jivers think big, are ambitious, and have a true passion for the opportunities of social software in the enterprise. Jive Strategy Consultant – East Coast Jive Software is seeking a Strategy Consultant to work on the Professional Services team. This role will work with our largest and most complex clients in formulating and implementing their strategy around usage of the Jive solutions. The aim is for the Strategy Consultant to be viewed as a trusted advisor to our customers and work in a way that maximizes opportunities for both parties. Performance will be measured against targets for client satisfaction, utilization of software purchased and expansion of software footprint. Key Responsibilities
- Provide the up front strategy and thought leadership for Jive’s largest accounts
- Run strategy workshops with customers both onsite and remotely, and continue to work with them, helping them troubleshoot specific issues and ensuring that customers are deriving the desired business results
- Identify opportunities for growth within our clients’ businesses, leveraging our software and services to deliver measurable results
- Support the sales organization during the sales cycle in regards to demonstrating to customers our ability to help them successfully use the Jive solution
- On regular intervals, work with customers via mentoring, monitoring, measuring and reporting on their Jive implementation
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree and/or MBA
- 10+ years experience in Consulting, Client Relationship Management, project management, or professional services
- Strong business consulting background with a proven track record of delivering pragmatic value in a very compressed timeframe
- Strong experience and well-versed in Web 2.0 tools, concepts, and processes (Social Networks, On-Line Communities, Enterprise 2.0, Social Media monitoring, wikis, blogs, social networking, microblogging, etc.)
- Experience with collaborative initiatives within and between enterprises, including B2B, B2C and Employee initiatives including collaborative portals and communities of practice
- Exceptional facilitation and presentation skills
- Experienced with structured methods
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and you enjoy working with customers.
Team-Oriented: You’re capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.