Applicants should send their resume and cover letter to Vanessa Fajans-Turner —email@example.com
As a Software Developer you will be playing a central role in the design, development, and delivery of all of the steps in the digital experience. You will work with a small, collaborative team located throughout the US, but based in NYC.
We are always exploring new technologies, tools and techniques and want you to do the same. Continually learning, adopting and inventing new tools and techniques is a requirement for your (and our) success. Today this includes extending our existing website built on Radiant to enhance the fundraising, training, and community experience for our volunteers and runners. For experienced Java developers, cross-training on to Rails is a key component of this opportunity.
Qualified candidates will have:
– Ruby on Rails web development experience
– 5+ years professional software development experience
– BA/BS Computer Science or a technical/quantitative degree
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Demonstrable interest in learning and adopting new tools and techniques
Also desired is:
– Experience leading software teams
– Experience leading development projects