Eric Schneiderman, the newly elected attorney general of New York, wants to remake the office from a decrepit government bureaucracy that doesn’t communicate with the public, into one that’s more accountable and responsive. This means better technology. Let me know if you want to work there. Email me your resume with a cover letter explaining why the job appeals to you and what you’d like to do for the office.
tech jobs at the attorney general’s office
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Freelance Gig Lighting and Sensing for an Inflatable Artwork
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors