Working on a Startup? Technology Mistakes Cost Entrepreneurs a Fortune. Learn how to avoid them with TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs bootcamp!
Do you ask yourself any of the following questions?
- What are the different types of software engineers out there and how can I hire the best team to execute my idea?
- How can I effectively communicate with my developers?
- Why is my tech project costing so much?
- Am I building my startup the Lean way?
- Am I building a Pain-Killer or a Vitamin?’
- What is the process of project managing a group of engineers so we can deliver projects on time and on budget?
- Am I getting ripped off?
Then you must attend TechSpeak 2-day bootcamp, created by Nelly Yusupova, CTO of Webgrrls International. In only 2 days you will learn the entire Web & Mobile development process so they can communicate effectively with their development team, see the red flags and catch mistakes earlier MINIMIZING the damage of mistakes.
The event has gotten rave reviews from past attendees
“This is a must do program for any founder, any person interested in an entrepreneurial path and anyone interested in investing in early stage tech.”
-Deborah Jackson of Women Innovate Mobile
Register Now and Save 15% using code ITP15 http://bit.ly/