Be a part of a growing movement to re-imagine programming and reprogram creativity. Temboo is looking for a thorough, analytical and experienced communicator and storyteller to join our product outreach team. You will be responsible for developing and executing our day-to-day growth efforts, talking to existing and potential users, and establishing partnerships.
This is a crucial role – your mission is to build out our community strategically with short-term goals and long-term vision. Our product helps people create and innovate, and you’ll be facilitating and inspiring cool projects and new applications (as opposed to selling a list of technical specs). You’ll need to know how to tell a good story, light up with a genuine passion for technology, and have big ideas for where the future is heading. Be ready to hit the ground running, recover quickly from any stumbles, and step into new roles and responsibilities as we grow.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Driving growth and engagement by building our user community
- Developing and coordinating strategic partnerships with API providers in our Library, programming language communities, education providers (schools, workshops, etc.), and others
- Identifying opportunities for press coverage and media outreach campaigns; building and maintaining relationships with media contacts, bloggers, and our own and related communities
- Monitoring user statistics; developing and tracking analytical data on user growth, engagement, and the performance of communication channels (website, blog, email newsletters, etc.)
- Creating resources that make our product easier and more satisfying for our growing community of users
- Collaborating with the product team by relaying user feedback and insights and by communicating new product features to users
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing relationships or communities
- Strong organizational and execution skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience managing and creating engaging content in a variety of mediums
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and strong interest in technology
- Ability to grow and take on new responsibilities with enthusiasm in a fast-changing environment
- Bonus points for: Knowledge of/Experience with HTML/CSS, any programming language, Google Analytics, startups, blogging, or the Maker Movement
Temboo offers competitive compensation, an informal work environment, flexible hours, respect for individual contribution, and a unique opportunity to shape a game-changing company. We’re looking for people who have passionate interests outside of work as well (please mention some of these when you apply).
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your resume and a note about yourself. Email email@example.com and include “Product Outreach” in the subject line.