Bluecadet is seeking to add a new problem solver to our team. The right candidate has ideas and passions related to interactive media that s/he hopes to pursue in conjunction with Bluecadet. In this position, you’ll work with large touchscreens and physical components (among other things), so we need someone who can work full-time in our Philadelphia office. We are open to candidates with a variety of experience levels, from entry-level to senior-level.
You will primarily be a problem solver. You will use your skills to develop interactive projects and collaborate with a talented and passionate team of designers, developers and producers. You will work on a variety of projects including (but not limited to) custom multi-user touchscreen interactives, computer vision, projections, and native mobile apps. In addition, you will get the chance to keep up with new technologies and teach others how these technologies could integrate into projects.
- Excitement for researching and learning emerging technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Plays well with others, calm under pressure, approachable
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An eye for design
- Multi-tasker, with effective time management skills
- Solutions-focused; creative / lateral thinker
- Expert knowledge of either CSS3 / HTML5 /JS or AS3 or C/C++
- Experience in one or more frameworks/engines: OpenFrameworks, Cinder, C, Processing, Unity3D
- Experience with all parts of the software development life cycle
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Experience with kiosk and touchscreen installations an advantage
- Experience writing technical and functional specifications documentation an advantage
The development team at Bluecadet is a collaborative environment. We feed off each other’s experiences, we have bi-weekly show-and-tells, and we are always open to learning new and better approaches. We help each other solve hard development problems, creating gold-standard user experiences and delivering rock-solid final products. Everyone’s point of view is welcome, and an entrepreneurial drive with a quizzical mind is encouraged.
Bluecadet offers competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, 401(k) participation, paid time off, 10 company holidays, paid parental leave, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and fun environment.
- Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Candidates must live in the Philadelphia area or be willing to relocate
- Please, no calls