We have Python code that collects the listings and adds them to a database (using Python 2.75). The existing code needs a few bug fixes, and then we need someone to help with the next step, which is writing code to sort the listings and put them into a semi-coherent narrative format.
[GIG] Python Programmer, Text-Based Art Project
Python programmer wanted for code for a text-based art project. The project scrapes the Craigslist Missed Connections RSS feed and uses the results to create a generative romance novel.
Looking for someone to start ASAP, do 20 or so hours of work immediately and then an hour or two of tweaking periodically, on an ongoing basis.
If you’re interested send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Part-Time Teaching Artist at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- JOB: Fulltime Digital Designer (Visual) @ $100M-funded no-code startup with great mission
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency