My company, CONSTRUKTS, Inc., is currently in residence at the Highway1 (www.highway1.io) incubator in San Francisco. And I’m looking to hire a part-time UI/UX designer to help with our first game demo game app and brand identity development. As well as an electrical engineer who can help with the final design for manufacturing of our 802.15.4 mesh network hardware devices.
It’s preferred that the candidates for these positions are located in the SF Bay Area. However, working remotely is very possible.
If these opportunities sound of interest to you, or you know of stellar candidates for the positions, please contact me ASAP. My turn-around for filling these positions will be very fast.
CONSTRUKTS is a game platform of connectable physical blocks that can support a wide variety of constructions. Each block is on a wireless network that sends information to a computer, tablet or smart phone transforming the physical construction into a 3D game. CONSTRUKTS is being develop for the brain health market as a new platform to strengthen spatial reasoning and dexterity skills for kids of all ages. There is a very basic landing page here: http://www.construkts.
CEO & President
[JOBs] Part time UI/UX and Engineer Positions, CONSTRUKTS
More from JobMore posts in Job »
- JOB: Tenure-track position in Multimedia Arts (3D/Immersive/Interactive Media) at Loyola Marymount University
- JOB: NYU College and Career Lab Undergraduate Advisors
- JOB: Freelance Senior / Lead UX Designer @ boutique agency
- JOB: NYU Visiting Assistant Professor of Media, Culture, and Communication Non-Tenure Track
- JOBS: Exhibit Fabricator, Experience Designer, & Developer (Unity) Positions at Ideum