What You Do…
- Hand-coding of HTML pages and interactive design, web applications, and web-based mobile experiences;
- Integrating your code with other technologies and existing markup (content management systems, API services, video players, etc.);
- Working with senior developers, visual designers, and analytics and content experts;
- Deconstructing existing front-end applications and making them better;
- Advising the account team as well as our clients on technology decisions and developer best practices.
What You Have…
- You are a diligent, highly motivated self-starter and detail-oriented personality who is ready to deliver production-quality work every day. You do not shy away from a challenge, and use a variety of tools (Stack Overflow, Developer Tools) to find the right solution to a problem.
- Exposure to content management systems.
- Collaborates well with other coders both online and in person.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate solutions to senior web developers and account managers.
- Strong standards-compliant HTML and CSS coding and debugging skills.
- Experience preparing PSD files for the responsive web, and knowledge of best-practices for doing so with load time and end-user experience in mind
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A love for technology, and innovation
- Killer organizational and time management skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
All applications should be submitted to Jobs@barbariangroup.com